UPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been launched on professional web page www.upsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 51 vacancies at Union Public Service Commission. The candidate who’s on the lookout for Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director can observe online utility on or earlier than 02-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Hydrogeologist & Director|
|No. of Vacancies||51|
Post Name:– Director
No of Post:- 01
Pay Scale:- Level-13 within the seventh CPC pay matrix. General Central Service -Group ‘A’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Post Name:– Assistant Hydrogeologist
No of Post:- 50
Pay Scale:- Level-Eight within the seventh CPC pay matrix. General Central Service -Group ‘B’ Gazetted, Non-Ministerial.
Director:- Master’s level in Law with specialization within the box of International Law and/or International Relations or International Organisations from a known University.
Experience:- Fifteen years enjoy, after acquiring minimal tutorial qualification in Legal Affairs, particularly, Legal Practitioner; in Legal carrier of the Government; instructing or carrying out or guiding analysis in Law of which at least 8 years will have to be within the box of International Law or International Relations.
Assistant Hydrogeologist:- Master of Science Degree in Geology or Applied Geology or Geo-exploration or Earth Science and Resource Management or Hydrogeology or Master of Technology in Engineering Geology from a known University.
Director:- Max. 50 years
Assistant Hydrogeologist:- Max. 30 years
Relaxation (in higher age prohibit):- 05 years for SC/ST Candidates OR 03 years for OBC Candidates
Selection at the foundation of Interview.
Gen/ OBC:- Rs. 25/-
SC/ ST/ Ex-servicemen:- Nil
Payment Method:- Pay the Examination Fee via remitting the cash in any department of the SBI via money or via the use of Net Banking facility of the SBI or via the use of Visa/Master Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply
Eligible applicants might observe online at UPSC‘s web page (direct hyperlink is given under) from 13th April 2019 to 02nd May 2019.
Starting Date to Apply Online:- 13th April 2019
Closing Date to Apply Online:- 02nd May 2019
Advt Details:- Click right here
Apply Online:- click on right here
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before making use of to Online Applicants have legitimate e-mail & Scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Candidates go surfing to nic.in/ora/EmptinessNoticePub.php
- Read the tips in moderation & Click on Apply Online.
- Click on Click right here for New Registration, in case you are a brand new person.
- Complete the Registration & Click on Submit.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill all main points within the utility & add Photo, Signature.
- Application rate will have to be paid via Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online utility for long term use.