TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been launched on legitimate web site www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 49 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who’s searching for Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst can apply online utility on or ahead of 12-05-2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst|
|No. of Vacancies||49|
Drugs Inspector:- 40 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 37700 – 119500/- Per Month
Junior Analyst:- 09 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 36400 – 115700/- Per Month
Drugs Inspector:- Must possess a point in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Science or Medicine with specialization in Clinical Pharmacology or Microbiology from a University or Institution identified via the University Grants Commission for the aim of its grant.
Junior Analyst:- A Degree in Pharmacy or A Degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry or Degree in Chemistry.
Experience: Experience within the research of gear for a length of now not lower than three hundred and sixty five days on the subject of individuals possessing a point in Pharmacy or a Post Graduate Degree in Chemistry with Analytical Chemistry as a unique matter and for a length of now not lower than two years on the subject of individuals possessing a point in Chemistry or Pharmaceutical Chemistry.
SCs, SC (A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC (OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Age Limit
Others: 18 to 30 years
Age restrict is as on 1st July 2019
Selection will likely be at the foundation of Written Examination and Oral Test.
Registration Fee:- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee (For Junior Analyst):- Rs. 150/-
Examination Fee (For Drugs Inspector):- Rs. 200/-
Examination Fee (For Drugs Inspector & Junior Analyst):- Rs. 200/-
Payment Mode: online thru Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it may be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank
How to Apply
Interested and eligible who need to apply for Drugs Inspector, Junior Analyst posts in TNPSC, they’re required to apply thru online mode via filling online utility on TNPSC legitimate web site at www.tnpsc.gov.in from 12th April 2019 and ahead of 12th May 2019.
Starting date to apply online:- 12th April 2019
Closing date to apply online:- 12th May 2019
Last date for fee of price thru Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank):- 14th May 2019
Date of Written Examination: 23rd June 2019
Advt Details:- Click right here
Apply online:- Click right here
- The rule of reservation of appointments is appropriate to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the federal government have issued orders to fill 20% of all vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential foundation with individuals who’ve studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment. (Applicants claiming this reservation must have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and must have the certificates for a similar. Having written the college examinations in Tamil language on my own is not going to qualify the candidate to say this reservation. If candidates who’ve studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil medium don’t seem to be to be had for variety for appointment towards the vacancies reserved for PSTM, such vacancies might be crammed via Non-PSTM candidates, however belonging to the respective communal class. The PSTM certificates might be produced / uploaded via the candidates within the prescribed layout / proforma to be had at the Commission‟s web site at „www.tnpsc.gov.in‟ which might be got from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when known as for via the Commission. (For additional main points consult with para. 27 (XIX) of the “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The variety for appointment to the mentioned posts is solely provisional matter to the general orders within the writ petitions, if any, pending at the recordsdata of the Hon‟ble High Court of Madras and its Madurai Bench.
- With appreciate to the posts of Drugs Inspector and Junior Analyst, as consistent with Sections 26 and 27(c) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to “Destitute Widows” and “Ex-servicemen” is not going to apply.
- The submit of Drugs Inspector has been recognized as appropriate for in a different way abled individuals with the next disabilities – LV, HH, LD, CP, LC, DF, AC as ordered in (G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP three.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018). [LV – Low vision; HH – Hard of hearing; LD – Loco-motor disability; CP – Cerebral Palsy; LC – Leprosy Cured; DF – Dwarfism; AC – Acid Attack Victims].
- The submit of Junior Analyst has been recognized as appropriate for in a different way abled individuals with the next disabilities – LV, HH, LD, LC, DF, AC, ASD and SLD as ordered in (G.O.(Ms.) No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP three.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018). However, the turns allocated for in a different way abled individuals have now not arisen a number of the turns to be applied for this recruitment.
- Differently Abled Persons must post / add a replica of Differently Abled Certificate got from the competent authority specifying the character of bodily handicap, the level of incapacity and their capacity to discharge the tasks of this submit as steered in para. 14(b) of the “Instructions to Applicants when known as for via the Commission. (Section 20 (five) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016)
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for ladies, if no certified and appropriate girls candidates are to be had for variety towards the vacancies reserved for them, the ones vacancies will likely be crammed via different eligible candidates belonging to the respective communal classes. (Section 26(five) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential foundation, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential foundation, if extra collection of certified Arunthathiyars are to be had, they might be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes instead of Arunthathiyars within the inter-se-merit amongst them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars stay unfilled for need of ok collection of certified candidates, it might be crammed via Scheduled Castes instead of Arunthathiyars. (Section 27 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016).
- Any declare made after the submission of online utility is probably not entertained. Evidence for all of the claims made within the online utility must be uploaded / submitted in time when the similar are known as for. Failure to add / post the paperwork inside the stipulated point in time will entail rejection of utility.
- Correct and true data relating to arrest, convictions, felony or any disciplinary complaints initiated / pending or finalised, debarment / disqualification via any recruiting company, participation in agitation or any political organisation, candidature in election for Parliament / State Legislature / Local Bodies and so forth, if any, must even be furnished to the Commission at the time of utility. The main points thereof, i.e. originals of the judgement / order / G.O. losing additional motion within the departmental complaints or any report that can turn out the suitability of such candidates for appointment in such circumstances should be produced at the degree / time of certificates verification with out fail. All such occasions that happen after the submission of utility and until the date of his / her variety and appointment might be reported to the Commission forthwith. Failure to file at the a part of the applicant will likely be regarded as as suppression of subject matter data and can draw in appropriate penal motion.
- Incomplete packages and packages containing mistaken claims or improper details with regards to class of reservation / eligibility / age / communal class / tutorial qualification / medium of instruction / bodily qualification / different fundamental and different fundamental eligibility standards will likely be accountable for rejection.
- One Time Registration isn’t an utility for any submit / recruitment. Though the main points / details have already been furnished via the candidates below One Time Registration gadget, the claims made within the online utility for this recruitment on my own will likely be considered. The Commission is probably not answerable for any penalties coming up out of furnishing of improper and incomplete main points within the utility or omission to give you the required main points within the utility for this recruitment.
- Refer Annexure-III of this notification relating to choice of group and reservation in employment for 3rd gender.