TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been launched on authentic web page www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 19 vacancies at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who’s on the lookout for Senior Technical Assistant in Department of Handlooms and Textiles, Junior Technical Assistant Department of Handlooms and Textiles can follow on-line utility from seventh January 2019 and sooner than sixth February 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||19|
|Post title||Senior Technical Assistant, Junior Technical Assistant|
|Official web page||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
|Senior Technical Assistant in Department of Handlooms and Textiles||five Posts|
|Junior Technical Assistant Department of Handlooms and Textiles||14 Posts|
|Senior Technical Assistant: Must possess B.Sc Degree in Textile Technology awarded by way of any University or Institution recognised by way of the University Grants Commission OR Must possess a First Class Diploma in Textile Technology awarded by way of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu OR Must possess a First Class Diploma in Handloom Technology awarded by way of the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
Junior Technical Assistant: Must possess Minimum General Educational Qualification AND Must possess a Diploma in Handloom Technology received from the Indian Institute of Handloom Technology, Salem or Varanasi or from another recognised Institute of Handloom Technology OR Diploma in Textile Manufacture received from the Technological Diploma Examination Board, Chennai or the State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu.
|Age restrict||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: No Age Limit
Others (Senior Technical Assistant): 30 Years
Others (Senior Technical Assistant): 28 years
As of 1st July 2019
|Pay Scale||Senior Technical Assistant: Rs. 36400 – 115700/- Per Month
Junior Technical Assistant: Rs. 35400 – 112400/- Per Month
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|on-line thru Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it may be paid offline at SBI / Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission begins||seventh January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||sixth February 2019|
|Last date for cost of Examination Fee thru Bank (State Bank of India or Indian Bank)||eighth February 2019|
|Date of Written Examination||20th April 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection can be in line with Written Examination and Oral Test within the type of an interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible applicants would possibly follow on-line utility shape at authentic web page www.tnpsc.gov.in from seventh January 2019 to sixth February 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click right here|
|Online utility hyperlink||Click right here|
Join to Get Free process Alerts
- The rule of reservation of appointment is appropriate to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to refill 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential foundation to individuals who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will follow to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of research for the prescribed qualification is to be had. (Applicants claiming this reservation must have joined and studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium and must have the certificates for a similar. Having written the University examinations in Tamil language by myself won’t qualify the candidate for claiming this reservation). If the applicants with PSTM certificates aren’t to be had for variety for appointment in opposition to reserved flip, such turns might be crammed up by way of eligible Non-PSTM applicants, however belonging to the respective communal class. The PSTM certificates might be produced / uploaded by way of the candidate in prescribed structure/ proforma to be had within the Commission’s web page at www.tnpsc.gov.through which might be received from the Head of the Institution and to be submitted when referred to as for by way of the Commission. [For further details refer to para. 27 (XIX) of the “Instructions to Applicants’’]
- The selection of vacancies marketed is most effective approximate and is responsible for amendment / aid on the subject of emptiness place, at any time sooner than finalization of variety.
- If no certified and appropriate ladies applicants are to be had for variety in opposition to the vacancies reserved for them, the ones vacancies can be crammed up by way of male applicants belonging to the respective communal classes.
- The variety for appointment to the above mentioned put up is only provisional matter to ultimate Orders pending at the Writ Petitions, if any, filed sooner than the Hon’ble Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As discussed in Section 26 of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows won’t follow to this recruitment.
- As discussed in Section 27(C) of the Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Ex-Servicemen is appropriate to the put up of Junior Technical Assistant and now not appropriate to the put up of Senior Technical Assistant. However, no turns for Ex-Servicemen arises on this recruitment.
- This put up of Senior Technical Assistant is recognized as appropriate for four% reservation to Differently Abled Persons who’ve Locomotor Disability vide G.O.(Ms).No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP three.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018.However, no turns for Differently Abled Persons for this put up arises on this recruitment.
- This put up of Junior Technical Assistant is recognized as appropriate for four% reservation to Differently Abled Persons vide G.O.(Ms).No.51, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP three.2) Department, dated 26.12.2017.
- The Differently Abled Persons who follow beneath different eligible class must put up / add a duplicate of Differently Abled Certificate from the competent authority specifying the character of bodily handicap and the stage of incapacity as according to para 14(b) of “Instructions to Applicants’’ for his or her declare, when referred to as for by way of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission.
- Evidence for claims made within the on-line utility must be uploaded / submitted inside stipulated time when the paperwork are referred to as for by way of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. Any next declare made thereafter on submission of on-line utility may not be entertained. Failure to put up the paperwork throughout the stipulated cut-off date will entail rejection of the appliance.
- Correct and True data relating to arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by way of any recruiting company, prison or any disciplinary court cases initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies and many others., if any, must even be furnished to the Commission on the time of submission of on-line utility i.e., the main points thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O losing additional motion in Departmental court cases or any report that can end up the suitability of such applicants for a Government appointment in such circumstances should be produced on the degree / time of Certificate Verification with out fail. All such occasions that happen after the submission of utility and until the date of his / her variety and appointment might be reported to the Commission forthwith then and there. Failure to document at the a part of candidate can be thought to be as suppression of subject material data and can draw in appropriate penal motion.
- Incomplete packages and packages containing mistaken claims or fallacious details in relation to class of reservation/ age / communal class / tutorial qualification / PSTM / bodily qualification and different fundamental eligibility standards can be responsible for rejection.
- One-Time Registration isn’t an utility for any Post / Recruitment. Though the main points/details have been furnished within the One-Time Registration by way of the candidates, the main points/details furnished within the on-line utility submitted for this recruitment by myself can be considered. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission may not be answerable for any penalties bobbing up out of furnishing of fallacious and incomplete main points within the utility or omission to give you the required main points within the utility for this recruitment.