TNPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been launched on professional web page www.tnpsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 01 emptiness at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. The candidate who’s on the lookout for Cost Assistant can apply online software from 4th December 2018 and ahead of second January 2019.
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||1|
|Post identify||Cost Assistant|
|Official web page||www.tnpsc.gov.in|
|Cost Assistant||1 Post|
|A point of any college or establishment identified by means of the University Grants Commission and A move within the intermediate exam of the Institute of Cost and Works Accountants of India, Calcutta or of the Cost and Works Accountants Institute, London.|
|Age prohibit||SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes: 18 to No Age Limit
Others: 20 to 35 Years
As of 1st July 2018
|Pay Scale||Rs. 36400 – 115700/- Per Month|
|Registration Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|Examination Fee||Rs. 150/-|
|online via Net banking / Credit card / Debit card or it may be paid offline at SBI/ Indian Bank|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission begins||4th December 2018|
|Online Submission Last Date||second January 2019|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee via Bank||4th January 2019|
|Date of Examination||second March 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection will probably be in accordance with Written Examination and Oral Test within the type of an interview.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible applicants might apply online software shape at professional web page www.tnpsc.gov.in from 4th December 2018 to second January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click right here|
|Online software hyperlink||Click right here|
Join to Get Free task Alerts
- The rule of reservation of appointment is appropriate to this recruitment.
- In G.O.(Ms.) No.145, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (S) Department, dated 30.09.2010 and G.O.(Ms.) No.40, Personnel and Administrative Reforms(S) Department dated 30.04.2014, the Government have issued orders to refill 20% of vacancies in direct recruitment on preferential foundation to individuals who studied the prescribed qualification in Tamil Medium. The 20% reservation of vacancies on preferential allotment to Persons Studied in Tamil Medium (PSTM) will apply to this recruitment, if Tamil medium of research for the prescribed qualification is to be had. However, no reserved flip for PSTM arises on this recruitment. (For additional main points refer para 27 (XIX) of “Instructions to Applicants”)
- The collection of vacancies marketed is simplest approximate and is prone to amendment on the subject of emptiness place at any time together with aid ahead of finalization of variety.
- The variety for appointment to the above mentioned posts is solely provisional topic to ultimate Orders on pending Writ Petitions, if any, filed at Madras High Court and Madurai Bench of Madras High Court.
- As discussed in Section 26 and 27 (C) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants Conditions of Service Act, 2016, reservation of appointment to Destitute Widows and Ex-Servicemen won’t apply to this recruitment.
- The put up isn’t recognized as appropriate for Differently Abled Persons in G.O.(Ms).No.20, Welfare of Differently Abled Persons (DAP three.2) Department, dated 20.06.2018. Hence, reservation to Differently Abled Persons isn’t appropriate for this recruitment.
- The Differently Abled individuals will have to post replica of Differently Abled Certificate specifying the character of bodily handicap and the level of incapacity when referred to as for by means of the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission. If decided on, they will have to produce a Fitness Certificate bought from the Medical Board to the appointing authority. [Section 20 (5) of Tamil Nadu Government Servants (Conditions of Service) Act 2016].
- If no certified and appropriate ladies candidates are to be had for variety in opposition to the vacancies reserved for them, the ones vacancies will probably be stuffed by means of male candidates belonging to the respective communal classes.
- Wherever vacancies are reserved for Arunthathiyars on preferential foundation, even after filling the vacancies reserved for SC (Arunthathiyars) on preferential foundation, if extra collection of certified Arunthathiyars are to be had, they can be entitled to compete with the Scheduled Castes instead of Arunthathiyars within the inter-se-merit amongst them and if any posts reserved for Arunthathiyars stay unfilled for need of ok collection of certified candidates, it can be stuffed by means of Scheduled Castes instead of Arunthathiyars.
- Any next declare made thereafter on submission of online software is probably not entertained. Evidence for claims made within the online software will have to be uploaded / submitted in time, when referred to as for. Failure to post the paperwork inside the stipulated cut-off date will entail rejection of the Application.
- Correct and True data relating to arrest, convictions / debarment / disqualification by means of any recruiting company, legal or any disciplinary lawsuits initiated / pending or finalized, participation in agitation or any Political Organization, candidature in election for Parliament/State Legislature/Local Bodies and so on., if any, will have to even be furnished to the Commission at the time of software i.e., the main points thereof, originals of the Judgement, order or G.O losing additional motion in Departmental lawsuits or any record that can end up the suitability of such Applicants for a Government appointment in such circumstances will have to be produced at the degree / time of Certificate Verification with out fail.
- Incomplete packages and packages containing unsuitable claims or fallacious details in the case of class of reservation / different elementary qualification / eligibility sensible / age / communal classes / instructional qualification / bodily qualification and different elementary eligibility standards will probably be responsible for rejection.
- One-Time Registration isn’t an software for any Post/ Recruitment. Though the main points/details have been furnished within the One-Time Registration by means of the candidates, the main points/details furnished within the online software submitted for this recruitment on my own will probably be considered. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is probably not answerable for any penalties bobbing up out of furnishing of fallacious and incomplete main points within the software or omission to give you the required main points within the software for this recruitment.