OPSC recruitment 2019 notification has been launched on legit website online www.opsc.gov.in for the recruitment of 1950 vacancies at Odisha Public Service Commission. The candidate who’s searching for Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon) can apply online utility from 10th January 2019 and ahead of 31st January 2019.
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Total Number of Posts||1950|
|Post title||Medical Officer|
|Official website online||www.opsc.gov.in|
|Medical Officer (Assistant Surgeon)||1950 Posts|
|M.B.B.S. or an identical Degree from a Medical College or Medical Institution recognised through the Medical Council of India and Must have a sound registration certificates underneath the Odisha Medical Registration Rules 1965 and Possessed required conversion ce1tificates recognised through Medical Council of India (MCI) in case of a candidate having Degrees from Universities of Foreign Countries.|
|Age restrict||21 to 32 years as on 1st January 2019|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 56100/- Per Month|
|SC/ST of Odisha & PWD||Exempted Fee|
|Through any department of State Bank of India|
Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Submission begins||10th January 2019|
|Online Submission Last Date||31st January 2019|
|Last Date for Submission of Application Fee||4th February 2019|
Process to Apply Application
|Selection Process||Selection might be according to Written Test.|
How to Apply
|Interested and eligible applicants would possibly apply online utility shape at legit website online www.opsc.gov.in from 10th January 2019 to 31st January 2019.|
|Official Advertisement||Click right here|
|Online utility hyperlink||Click right here|
Join to Get Free task Alerts
- SC/ST/Women/Ex-Servicemen: five years
- PH: 10 years
- At provide, handiest the online packages are invited from Candidates for admission to the written exam. After of entirety of written exam, the applicants who will qualify within the written exam might be required to put up the printout/onerous replica of online utility shape, together with the photocopies of the opposite paperwork as mentioned underneath the Para – 11 of this commercial and authentic of the similar at the date of verification of authentic ce1tificates I paperwork, which might be declared afterward sooner or later.
- A candidate discovered to blame of looking for suppo1t for his/her candidature through providing unlawful gratification or making use of power on someone hooked up with the behavior of the recruitment procedure or discovered indulging in any form of malpractice in process the choice or another way, shall, along with rendering himself/herself susceptible to prison prosecution, be disqualified no longer just for the recruitment for which he/she is a candidate, but in addition is also debatTed, both completely or for a specified length, from any recruitment or variety to be carried out through the Commission;
- The provisions of the Odisha Conduct of Examination Act 1988 (Odisha Act – 2 of 1988) are acceptable to the exam carried out through the Odisha Public Se1vice Commission.
- Applications submitted to OPSC if discovered to be incomplete the least bit arc susceptible to rejection with out entertaining any correspondence with the candidates on that ranking.
- Admission to Examination might be provisional. If on verification at any level ahead of or after the Examination it’s discovered candidate does no longer fulfil the entire eligibility stipulations, his/her candidature might be susceptible to rejection. Decision of the Commission in regard to eligibility or another way of candidate might be ultimate.
- This commercial must no longer be construed as binding at the Government to make appointment;
- Concessions intended for S.C. & S.T. through Birth arc admissible to the Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe of Odisha handiest;
- Candidates are required to take due care to aru1ex with the replica of the printout/onerous replica of Online Application, the copies of certificate and different considered necessary paperwork as mentioned underneath Para-11 of this Advertisement;
- All individuals appointed underneath the Government of Odisha on or after 1st January, 2005 shall no longer be eligible for pension as outlined underneath sub-rnle(l) of Rule-Three of the Odisha Civil Service (Pension) Rules, 1992; however might be coated through the brand new struch1red outlined Contribution Pension Scheme based on the Odisha Civil Se1vices (Pension) Amendment Rules, 2005
- Any misrepresentation or suppression of data through the candidate within the utility shape will lead to cancellation of his/her candidature or penalty, as determined through the Commission.
- Mere empanelment within the make a choice record shall no longer confer any proper for appointment except the Government is glad after making such enquiry as is also deemed vital that the candidate is appropriate in all respects for appointment to the carrier.